Thursday, February 10, 2011

On the day of enlightenment

Such an awesome guy is Swami ji
You should come along with me
some time to his splendid ashram
He's full of calmness and wisdom.

He says he sees His light in my face
Upon me He'd shower his grace
When I'm led into deep meditation
Ah! my heart dances in exultation
Experiencing eternity in a moment
Freed from every worldly torment.
I am walking out of the dark night
Into a brighter day of divine light
As I transcend levels onto the gate
Of consciousness of a higher state,
The highest is near, I am confident
Of soon attaining enlightenment.

We will party hard when it happens
We got to have grand celebrations
Drowning beer and riding merrily
Downtown in my sparkling Bentley
Beating our bones on the dancefloor
And yeah, we'll cut a cake for sure
Dining in some expensive restaurant
On the day of my enlightenment.

2 comments: